TERMS & CONDITIONS – AU
- The Promoter is Epzen Australia owned by Vitality Brands Worldwide Pty Ltd ABN 76 098 370 195 of Level 2, 415 Riversdale Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3123.
- Entry to the competition is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18 years with internet access, other than employees of the Promoter, their related companies, and their immediate families (Eligible Entrant).
- The competition commences on Tuesday 1st June 2021 at 00:00 AEDT and ends on Tuesday, 29th June 2021 at 11.59pm AEDT (the Promotion Period).
- To enter the competition, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Proceed to Linkin.bio/epzen_australia on Epzen’s Instagram account.
- Complete the form on the World Yoga Day landing page including
- In 25 words or less, answer the question “How does yoga help you reconnect to calm?”
- Only one (1) entry / person is permitted.
- Any entry submitted outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry to the competition.
- PRIZES & WINNING
- This is a skill-based giveaway. One (1) winner will be chosen every week for four (4) weeks for the month of June 2021 (the Winner).
- The draw dates are as follow:
First week: Winner chosen on the 9th June
Entry open 00:00 1st June
Entry closes 11:59 8th June
Second Week: Winner chosen on 16th June
Entry open 00:00 9th June
Entry closes 11:59 15th June
Third Week: Winner chosen on 23rd June
Entry open 00:00 16th June
Entry closes 11:59 22nd June
Fourth Week: Winner chosen on 30th June
Entry open 00:00 23rd June
Entry closes 11:59 29th June
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize will be drawn at Vitality Brands Worldwide head office, situated at Level 2, 415 Riversdale Road Hawthorn East VIC 2123.
- The Winner will be contacted via email nominated on the entry page. The Winner’s name will also be announced on the Epzen Instagram account.
- The Winner will receive the following prize with a total value of $385.55 RRP:
- 1 x Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mat $118.95
- 2 x Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Blocks $79.90
- 1 x Relax Bath Crystals $14.95
- 1 x Soothe Body Spray $13.95
- 1 x Sleep Body Lotion $15.95
- 1 x Soothe Feet Tonic $13.95
- 1 x Soothe Feet Scrub $13.95
- 1 x Soothe Feet Balm $13.95
- 1 x $100 Abi and Joseph Gift Voucher
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any of its components) for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Every attempt will be made to contact the Winner, however, the Winner will have five (5) business days to respond, or will be deemed to have forfeited their prize. Should this occur, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Eligible Entrant.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole, or any part of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. The suitability of proof of identification, residency and entry, for the purpose of verification, is at the reasonable discretion of the Promoter. If the Promoter makes such a request and the Winner fails to provide reasonably suitable proof of identification, residency and/or entry, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to deliver the prize to the Winner, at the Promoters reasonable expense, within 30 days from date the Winner is selected. The prize will be sent to the delivery address provided to the Promoter by the Winner. Any other ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Eligible Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information an Eligible Entrants provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- The Winner expressly agrees to the use of their name and address for competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this competition is not capable of running as planned and the administration of this competition is affected, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as the Promoter deems fit.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of profit (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the competition and/or taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In accepting the prize, the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Any entrant, who fails to provide all requested Personal Information, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win the prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering and participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the Promoter, and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria. All entrants submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, the Federal Court of Australia, and of courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts.
Competition Terms and Conditions for Epzen Australia | Last updated: June 2021